Thursday, August 4, 2011

The 360 and Work

As I've already mentioned on my social networks, we bought an XBox 360. We got the 250 gigabyte one with Kinect. We also got Dance Central. Dance Central is really fun, but when we put it back in there today, it made a horrible noise. We tried out other discs and nothing else made that noise, so we're going to have to take back Dance Central and get another one.

To compensate we played Kinect Adventures, which is a collection of some very stupid games that actually turned out to be quite fun. Now I just need to find out and get the great 360 exclusives that I've missed out on, particularly downloadable titles.

Work is getting better, I'm really settling in and figuring out what I need to do. All that's left is for me to be able to do it. I still don't have the permissions set up for me to do work independently. Heck, it was only just today that we got me able to do my time card. All things in due time though. When I'm not being trained I've been reading manuals for the various software and things that I'm not familiar with.

Hopefully I'll be able to do work by the end of the week.

LULZ.