|100% not the aesthetic I'm going for, but just so cool. I love the Black Mage image search results.|
Main Spec Ability: Explosion - a damaging AOE explosion that occurs at range.
In no particular order:
- Blinding Light
- Dazzling Wall
- Magic Missile
- Slow - slows a target
- Teleport - a personal teleport
- Telekinesis - a sustained telekinesis (not fast)
- Exploding Bead - a time delay damage spell
- Cut - a magical slice through the air
- Mage Hand - an instant telekinesis (upgradable to be an attack)
Main Spec Ability: Summon Companion - a permanent, magically enhanced companion. Can be dismissed and resummoned if killed.
- Summon Demon - temporary demon assistant
- Summon Golem - temporary golem (tanky)
- Summon Minor Architecture
- Floating Disc - a floating disc, usable for transport
- Conjure Food and Water
- Mend Ally - heals a summoned ally
- Dancing Sword - a sword appears to attack on behalf of the caster
- Spike - fires spikes
- Summon Clothes - upgradable to bind enemies
- 10th ability
Enhancement - Many of the abilities start as personal buffs but can be upgraded to be castable on others. Some start as castable on others.
Main Spec Ability: Buff - quite literally. Extra dice added to all actions and a speed increase.
- Change Self - alter your appearance
- 2-Ton Hammer - your weapon strikes as if it weighed more. Upgradable to knockback or deal massive damage to fixed structures.
- Resist - An aura that absorbs damage from certain elements
- Mage Armor - A deflection shield that increases your defensive capabilities
- Quick Feet - you move faster
- Close Wounds - heal
- Alacrity - increased turn speed
- Beam Attacks - Your weapon fires deadly beams at your enemies when you swing it.
- 9th ability
- 10th ability
There's always stuff left to come up with...