Sunday, July 10, 2011

Backlog Update: Platforming

I took a break from Zelda-ing to work on some platformers. I decided that I needed to beat Super Mario Bros. from start to finish with no continues or warps, so I did that. It took me several attempts, but I got it down. I then went on to beat Super Mario Bros. 3 again, because it was fun.

Then I put Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblins in my PSP because I hate myself. That game is so hard, it's ridiculous. I've made some decent progress in but I'm getting so mad at the current level.

I think that the next thing that I'm going to try is something completely new and unplayed to me. I'm thinking about giving up on Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops and writing it off my list as something that I don't want to beat. It's just not as fun as I'd like and I think my reluctance to play it is holding me back because I feel I should play it instead of playing other things. I'll just look up the story spoilers later.