Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beginnings...

This blog was originally going to be a Shaman blog, but then I realized that was a dumb idea because there would be MUCH better sources for good Shaman information, so I'm making this more personal, all the posts below this one are technical Shaman shizzle.  They're still there for kicks though.

Beginning though, I have some favorite characters of mine:

My 80 Shaman, Tauf, who has shit for luck in getting a new caster weapon.  Thanks to 3.1, I'll be getting a Titansteel Spellblade though.  Starting off as Ele/Resto, but wants to transition to Enh/Rest.

My 76 Death Knight, Spear who I'm going to respec for tanking @ 80 and then work through all of the Normal Dungeons before getting into heroics (what any responsible tank should do).

My 70 Priest, Jainne who will be dual-speccing Shadow/Holy as soon as I can log in.

My 55 Warrior Weslocke, who had the Mallet of Zul'Farrak before it was cool, and now uses it as a weapon.  It looks awesome.  I've enjoyed PVPing on this fellow, but I don't know if that will continue, fortunately he's on a PVP server and my leveling partner is a Warlock (it's sick).
 
and last but not least, My 34 Druid, Gryllz, who is named after Bear Grylls, host of Man vs Wild.  This character is my newest love, whose interface I obsess over (IT MUST BE PERFECT!!!!).  He will be dual-specced Feral and Resto as soon as I have the money and requisite level.

More about me, I don't use THAT many addons, mostly ones that let me do things I can't do without them.  Auctioneer, Omen, Recount, DBM, Atlas & Atlasloot, BankItems, Failbot, and Livestock.  I love to make macros to solve my issues, and will probably put up a post of macros I use.